Wow...its been a while since my last post...
This post is a recipe that I made the other day for my mom and I just wanted to remember it because I just winged it and it came out pretty good!
-1 boneless chicken breast
-1/2 bell pepper
-1/2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
-1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
-1/4 cup of thinly sliced onions
-2 whole grain tortillas
for those who have stomach acid problems:
1. set oven to 350 deg and roast bell pepper for 40 min or until its soft enough that the peel will come off easy.
peel the bell pepper and slice thinly.
2.beat chicken breast with mallet to soften it and squeeze lemon juice onto it. slice thinly.
3.heat up a frying pan and put some olive oil. put in the onion slices and cook. when slightly brown stick in the bell pepper slices.
4.put in the chicken slices and sprinkle some salt and pepper and cook till done.
5. take out this mixture on a separate plate.
6. clean pan with water and paper towel and place one tortilla.
7. mix the two cheese together and place half of the mixture onto the tortilla
8. put back the mixture on top of the cheese and then add the rest of the cheese
9. put the second tortilla and then cook till cheese melts and flip so other side can get nice and toasty too!
10. take out, slice, and eat!