Saturday, June 26, 2010

Books~~

I got myself into reading books again!! I finally found some good books to read.

First one was


I must say that I expected more out of this book. It was really great in the beginning and then...I was pretty disappointed towards the middle and end. Some say that the book is like The Handmaid's Tale and that that book was better. So I went off to read that book. I didn't like it too much either.



Then the next book on the list was The Last River Child.

This book was really good. It did not disappoint me at all. I loved it!! I love books like this!

I am still hungry for books so I went to library and borrowed some books from Tamora Pierce. I used to read her books when I was in highschool. They were pretty fun but I didn't realize how "girl power" it was. Haha! I just figured that out. Lots of girl power stuff in it and some other contents I don't like too much but overall her books are very exciting, quick and easy to read. This time I borrowed the Beka Cooper Series. She has two: Terrier and Bloodhound.


I'm still on the hunt for more books like Icy Sparks and Last River Child. Anyone have suggestions?

No comments: